The Sacrament of Penance is an experience of the gift of God’s boundless mercy that frees us from our sins and also challenges us to have the same kind of compassion and forgiveness for those who sin against us. Most of our children recieve this sacrament in grade level two.
- Children must receive the sacrament of penance before they receive their first communion.
- Two years of formal religious education at a parish religious education program or equivalent.
- The Sacrament of Baptism must have been received.
- Must know their Act of Contrition.
- Students must attend the Prayer Service prior to confessions.
- First Penance Parents’ Meeting – Wednesday, November 9, 2016, @School Gym
- First Penance Prayer Service and First Confessions – Saturday, February 25, 2017, @Church
** Refreshments will be available in the Youth Center for families. We ask families to wait in the Youth Center during student confessions so that the Church will remain quiet.