First Holy Communion is considered one of the holiest and most important occasions in a person’s Catholic life. It means that person is receiving the Sacrament of the Eucharist, the Body and Blood of Our Lord, Jesus Christ. Most of our children receive this Sacrament in the second grade; following the Sacrament of Penance.
- In order for anyone to receive communion, that person must be without sin and in a state of grace.
- Two years of formal religious education at a parish religious education program or equivalent.
- The Sacrament of Penance must have been received.
- The Sacrament of Baptism must have been received.
- Sacramental Information Form – This form provides the necessary information for the official church register.
First Holy Communion Parent Meeting
- Date, time and location TBA with the 2020 – 2021 calendar
First Holy Communion Retreat
- Information will be provided after the beginning of the 2020 – 2021 PREP year
First Holy Communion Mass (choose one)
~ Saturday, May 1, 2021 @ 11:00 AM ~ Group Celebration
~ Sunday, May 2, 2021 @ 11:00 AM ~ Family Celebration