First Holy Communion is considered one of the holiest and most important occasions in a person’s Catholic life. It means that person is receiving the Sacrament of the Eucharist, the Body and Blood of Our Lord, Jesus Christ. Most of our children receive this Sacrament in the second grade; following the Sacrament of Penance.
Needed to receive First Holy Communion:
- In order for anyone to receive Holy Communion, that person must be in a state of grace, having recently made a good confession.
- Two years of formal religious education at a parish religious education program or equivalent.
- The Sacrament of Penance must have been received.
- The Sacrament of Baptism must have been received.
- SACRAMENTAL INFO SHEET – This form provides the necessary information for the official church register.
Saturday, April 17th, 2021, at 11AM (held at the church)
First Holy Communion
Group Mass: Saturday, May 1st, 2021, at 11AM
Family-Centered Mass: Sunday, May 2nd, 2021, at 11AM
First Holy Communion Parent Meeting
- Will be held via zoom. More information will be sent out to parents via email.
First Holy Communion Retreat
- Will be held virtually via Google Form. Students can complete at own pace before their Sacraments are received.