First Holy Communion is considered one of the holiest and most important occasions in a person’s Catholic life. It means that person has received the Sacrament of the Eucharist, the body and blood of Jesus Christ. Most of our children receive this Sacrament in the second grade; following the Sacrament of Penance.
- In order for anyone to receive communion, that person must be without sin and in a state of grace.
- Two years of formal religious education at a parish religious education program or equivalent.
- The Sacrament of Penance must have been received.
- The Sacrament of Baptism must have been received.
- Sacramental Information Form – This form provides the necessary information for the official church register and will be distributed at the parent meeting.
First Holy Communion Parent Meeting
- Monday, November 18, 2019; 7:00PM @ School Gym
First Holy Communion Retreat
- Saturday, March 21, 2020; 9:15-11:45AM @ School Gym
First Holy Communion Mass (choose one)
~ Saturday, May 2, 2020 @11:00AM ~ Group Celebration
~ Sunday, May 3, 2020 @11:00AM ~ Family Celebration